Energy Systems Group will call on our extensive planning and design experience amassed while developing well over $1.3 billion of energy performance projects and leading-edge renewable energy facilities to provide customers with exceptional energy infrastructure & efficiency solutions.
The ESG team is comprised of professional engineers, project managers, and energy and operations specialists that bring exceptional expertise in developing and implementing comprehensive infrastructure and energy performance projects of varying complexity and size, including renewable energy, waste-to-energy, utility and co-generation projects. As a testament to the success of the projects we deliver, our expansive portfolio includes over $300 million of multi-phase (recurring customer) projects.
ESG's full range of services include:
- Energy Audits
- Design Engineering
- Providing or Arranging Project Financing
- Construction Management
- Operations and Maintenance of Energy Efficiency Technologies
- Verifying Energy Savings
- Development and implementation of build/own/operate distributed generation, cogeneration or combined heat and power (CHP) projects
- Waste to Energy – landfill gas facilities, biomass
- Renewable Energy Technologies – solar, wind, geothermal