Restore Your Bottom Line with
Energy-Efficiency and Security Upgrades
It’s understandable why facility upgrades get pushed to the back burner.
But that growing list of deferred maintenance is increasing both your risk and operational costs.
Overcome Budget Shortfalls with Critical Upgrades
EPC eliminates the financial barriers to mission-critical investments in your infrastructure. By using projected savings from energy upgrades, you can rehabilitate your facility without using capital from your budget And with our promise to guarantee savings, there’s no risk to your bottom line.
Harden Your Security Measures
Increase safety with upgraded lighting and enhanced security measures, including cameras, key-card access, biometrics, and more.
Protect Against Operational Disruption
Safeguard your operations against disruption with solutions that address emergency and standby power needs and improve resiliency.
Increase Your Energy Efficiency
Reduce your utility and maintenance costs and meet energy and decarbonization mandates with high-performing, energy-efficient systems.
Improve Productivity and Wellbeing
Create a healthier, more productive environment with better lighting, improved air quality, and intelligent building controls.
We Understand Secure Work
Our turnkey, design-build approach means you have a single point of contact from start to finish—reducing both risk and complication. And with a no change-order policy, you can count on your project being completed on budget.
We get it: Secure environments require a higher standard of diligence and protocol. With ESG, you’ll work with a team of energy and security specialists that has it covered:
- Take time to listen to your challenges and understand your objectives
- Design, engineer, and implement solutions that are tailored to your needs, priorities, and goals
- Identify and apply for special funding, grants, incentives, and rebates, such as the Inflation Reduction Act and Investment Tax Credit
- Bring local and preferred trade partners on the team early and support “buy local” initiatives that drive economic development
Franklin County Fiscal Court
Ionia Complex Michigan Dept. of Corrections
Oakhill Correctional Institute
You’ll be ready for what comes
next with customized
solutions that advance
your core mission.
As a recognized leader in energy, infrastructure, resiliency, and sustainability solutions, we are experts in emerging and proven technologies so that you don’t need to be. We’ll work side by side with your team to:
- Overcome budget shortfalls with fully funded solutions tailored to your needs, priorities, and goals
- Navigate options, budgets, federal and state funding opportunities, and industry regulations
- Design, engineer, and implement solutions that comply with American Corrections Association standards
Let’s Talk Next Steps
Unlock opportunities to upgrade your infrastructure and operations without risk to your bottom line.