Anderson County Schools
Faced with aging infrastructure and high costs, Anderson County Schools partnered with ESG to implement energy conservation measures across their campus in phases without adding taxpayer burden. By upgrading systems and infrastructure, ESG helped the district save over $1.2 million annually in utility costs, achieve Energy Star ratings, and become one of Tennessee's most efficient school systems.
Total Energy Savings
We provided several upgrades including:
- HVAC Replacement and Redesign
- Window Replacement and Facade Upgrades
- Ionization Systems for all common area HVAC units
- Water Conservation Measures
- Advanced Energy Management Controls
- And More
Find Out How We Did It
See the tailored solutions we provided for Anderson County Schools, and let's discover how we can create a customized plan for you, too.